Bank of America
Bank of America has a free checking account offer for their customers. Bank of
America has branches coast to coast and boasts of access to 18,000 ATMs. Javelin Strategy & Research's 2008
Banking Identity Safety Scorecard rated them as the #1 Online Bank, so they
must be doing something right over there.
Bank of America's Free Checking is called MyAccess Checking account. There is no
direct deposit required to open this account, but you must open the account online in order to avoid the monthly
service maintenance fee.
Bank of America free checking
- No minimum monthly balance
- Free online and mobile banking
- ATM access coast to coast
- No direct deposit required
- No monthly maintenance fee
Other Important Facts about the Free
- MyAccess Checking® has no monthly maintenance fee when opened online. Other
account related service fees still apply. This is a special online-only offer.
- Online Banking service is free - however, you will be charged other
- Check with your service provider for access fees and for details on other
fees and charges. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking.
- Mobile banking is not available with accounts in Washington and
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational
purposes only. Please understand that the Bank of America Free Checking offer is conditional upon opening the
account online. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not liable for any changes or benefit discontinuation. Please check
with your local branches for additional information.